Short rows are a handy technique to have in your knitting tool box. Learn several different methods of short rows and applications for them. Learn how to use them in to shape shoulders, hemlines, shawls and and much more.
Supplies to bring:
- small amounts of light coloured yarn in any weight. A smooth, round yarn (3 ply or 4 ply) is best. DK or worsted weight may make it easier to see your work.
- needles: bring needles appropriate for your yarn
- a few removable stitch markers or safety pins or scrap yarn (a few yards)
- your own stash of favourite knitting tools: stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle, tape measure, scissors or snips etc.
- notebook and pen/pencil for taking notes
Homework: Cast on 25 stitches. Knit 4 rows in garter stitch. Knit 4 rows in stockinette stitch. Leave live stitches on your needle and bring yarn and needles to class.
Class Level: All Levels
3 hour class - $120