In this friendly full-day workshop, we’ll talk about how to choose a sweater that will make you really happy after spending so much time knitting it.
- How to choose the best sweater styles and shapes for your body.
- How to take measurements of your body and choose the right size of the pattern you
- want knit.
- How to customize a sweater to your own body according to your: Waist length, arm
- circumference, bust measurement, hip measurement.
- How to add bust darts, waist shaping, curved hems, length to the back so that the
- sweater doesn’t ride up.
- How to choose the proper length for you.
- How to choose the right yarn and fiber content for a project.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take a look at some of my samples and their sizes, shapes, lengths and styles.
Technique Requirements: Knit/purl; cast on/bind off; increase/decrease; working in the round; have knit a few accessories.
Supplies to Bring: Pen; tape measure; close-fitting clothes so taking measurements is easier.
Class Level: All Levels
6 hour class - $230